Friday, November 24, 2006

That's Why I'm Here

That's Why I'm Here
Run Time: 1min 0sec
Creator's Info: Written, shot, edited, directed and... by Steven Guglielmo (I couldn't find ANY other info on him out there. The video was uploaded to Revver by IFP- if anyone knows anything about him, I would love to give him further credit!)
Related Links: ifp.org

I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon this little gem whilst browsing Revver. I think all artists and creative people can relate to this elegantly simple sentiment. Art is such a gift to humanity- indeed it is one of the things that sets us apart. Take a look around you and see if you can't find something mundane and yet extraordinarily unusual to photograph or write a poem about or make a painting of. Hmmm... that's MY homework assignment for the weekend. Care to join in the fun? I'll post my results if you post yours!

::click the equilateral stuffed turkey to play::

No comments: