Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Convenient Truths

I am a Climate Activist
Run Time: 2min 0sec
Creator's Page: This is a collaboration between gALLIxSEE::media:: (me!), Amy Burgess and Phil Mitchell of 2People.org
Additional Information: This is our Submission to the Treehugger.com "Convenient Truths" Green Video contest. If you dig it, please vote for it
HERE

**Click at bottom of the video to play**




This was so much fun to make. Phil Mitchell and Amy Burgess were my awesome collaborators and I am newly inspired. Now we just have to get those votes coming in... our main goal in making this video was to get Phil's 2People out to the world and in front of the celebrity panel of judges. I, obviously, only did it for the prizes. Just kidding. I did it for the love of it, for the planet, and to get my work seen by the panel of celebrity judges. To do that, though, we need to be in the top ten... and it is you, John and Jane Q. Public, who decides the top ten. So please, please, please... take a minute and

vote for our video!!!

pretty please?


UPDATE: Thanks to all of your support we made it into the final round... now we get to twiddle our green thumbs until April 19th when they will announce the winners to kick off Earth Day weekend. I'll be sure to let y'all know how it comes out! Regardless, we have gotten a lot of exposure as a result of this contest. Our piece screened at the Hazel Wolf Environmental Film Festival and we just got an email from a film festival in Italy that wants to screen the video as well. yup. Video contests are cool.

No comments: