Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fiyah!

Ok, so if I'm doing a video blog and critiquing and commenting on others' videos I suppose I should include some of my own work, huh? Here's the Womanipura fire demo that I completed before I left for Thailand and India. If you haven't seen it already, give it a watch-- I think its quite fun. My friend and video dork peer D told me he hated it more than anything else he's seen of mine. Ha! That's because all he watches are boring experimental films where people put their penises in boxes and dump egg yolks and flour and candy all over them just for shock value. Anyway. Bonus points if you have any idea what I was talking about.

Watch it and lemme know what YOU think. I truly value honest artistic critique, as long as its done in a constructive manner. In fact, D and I became friends because he was the first person to tell me flat out that he hated this video-- and why.

::Enjoy::

No comments: