Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hoopalicious!



I know this doesn't fall under the normal scope of this gALLIxSEE, but I wanted to give a shout out to an amazing woman who I had the pleasure of hanging out with in the underground dance community in Los Angeles. Her name is Anah aka Hoopalicious and she was recently on "America's Got Talent". I think she is an inspiring and powerful woman and I just wanted to share this clip from the show because I think she rocks. Since I don't watch Television much myself, I think its important that there are empowered people putting positive messages out there to the masses. If you want to learn more about Anah and what she does (she's one amazing woman!!!), you can check out her website, hooprevolution.com

***UPDATE*** Anah's got a new, uber rockin' demo up. This girl has some incredible moves. Check her out:

No comments: